Get a full strategic framework and growth plan for your product.
Not confident in your current go-to-market strategy? Do you wish you had a plan on how to implement a true marketing function that gets results and puts your product on a rocket ship? Are your hands kind of tied with all other aspects of the business and you just don’t have time to focus on marketing?
Are you experiencing any of these marketing or growth-related challenges in your SaaS company?
- You’re feeling bombarded by marketing channels and ideas and you’re unsure of where to start
- Not confident in your current go-to-market strategy and need help defining it
- You can’t really afford to hire full-time marketing help
- You know you need to be doing some kind of marketing, but you don’t have the time to do it yourself
- You need more traffic to your site
- You need to fill your funnel with people who will actually buy your product
- You’re having trouble getting in front of your target audience
- You need a sounding board for some of the marketing ideas you have
If this sounds like you, just know that you’re definitely not alone.
There are dozens of founders and marketing leaders of early-stage SaaS companies who are feeling the exact same way that you do.
And with all of the marketing ideas, stories, hacks, and channels out there, it’s pretty common to feel overwhelmed and downright stuck.
You might have even tried a few channels here and there without any new signups or purchases.
But the market waits for one, which means you need to be unblocked and instilled with clarity and direction – before the runway runs out.
You need a marketing plan – today.
I’ve been both in-house marketer for SaaS companies and I’ve consulted enterprise organizations on their digital marketing strategies. At my previous company, I helped the product grow by 10.5x in the first year, implemented an inbound strategy that literally doubled the demo conversion rate, and designed campaigns that generated demand for the product.
But one thing has always remained true – no matter the size of the company or their target market, they always needed a great, solid marketing strategy.
And that’s something I can definitely help demystify and develop for you through my strategic framework and my own unique approach to SaaS marketing.
Here’s what I’ll do for you:
- review your product and your existing marketing strategy – even if there isn’t one
- study and research your customers – all the way down to their psychographics and behaviors
- analyze your competitors and their current go-to-market strategy – including their USPs
- deep-dive into your current sales / conversion funnel; includes free trials, demo requests, sign ups, etc.
- focus your target market on your most profitable customers and their preferred channels of communication
- develop your marketing strategy for reaching your growth goals
- unearth any insights you may have missed
Even though I have a strong background in marketing, in just one hour, Asia was able to deliver very constructive feedback on our online materials. She was very well prepared and gave on point action items to help us reach our goals. She is very process-oriented and her favorite expression is “playbook”. You feel like she has one for everything, from our ProductHunt launch to industry-specific ones. On top of all this amazing value, she sends you a complete follow-up report along with the recording of the session! What else someone can ask for! I strongly recommend her!Emna Ghariani
You Should Consider This If…
- You’re a founder or leader of an existing SaaS product
- You already have a few customers
- You’re bootstrapped and you want a solid foundation for month-over-month growth
- You’re overwhelmed by the marketing process and not exactly sure where to start
- You have no idea what your marketing funnel even looks like
- You don’t have a marketing engine, or the engine you’ve built isn’t working
- You value direction from another SaaS marketer with a proven track record
What Are the Deliverables?
The ultimate deliverable is a fully customized marketing strategy and growth plan for your product presented in a document. Through my audit process, we’ll cover the product, your customers, the existing funnel, your website and purchasing experience, and all of the relevant analytics.
The marketing plan itself will contains tons of valuable insights and an actionable growth plan along with the following:
- A 1-hour onboarding call
- Weekly check-ins via email and Zoom
- Customer research
- Defined ideal customer profile
- Review of website analytics – including top channels and sources of traffic, conversions, etc.
- Analysis of your top competitors and their current marketing strategies
- For products with Sales teams, sales interviews and pipeline audit
- Roadmap for implementing marketing – including channel plan, campaign ideas, and growth-related KPIs
- Relevant resources to leverage as you grow, hire, and scale marketing
Do you audit single channels?
Yes – I do audit specific channels (for example, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc), however this engagement would look at all channels and identifying where you should double-down and how you should double-down.
If you’d like a one-off audit of a single channel, you can request it here.
What if I don’t have a sales team?
You’ll still get tons of value from the engagement – it just means your go-to-market strategy will look a little bit different than a company with a sales team.
What does the entire process look like from start to finish?
After an initial discovery call, I’ll start with a full 1-hour on-boarding session where we’ll cover the product, your customers, the existing marketing stack, and the current funnel experience. Afterwards, I’ll suggest a project timeline with deadlines so I can get everything I need to give you the absolute best insights.
If you have a sales team, I’ll also ask to meet with your Sales leader for their perspective and experience to further influence the marketing strategy.
Throughout the entire engagement, I’ll craft your actionable marketing strategy.
How much does it cost? How long does it take?
The Marketing Strategy Audit is a one-time engagement and offered at a flat investment of $2,000. From start to finish, the process takes around 2 – 3 weeks.
The Marketing Strategy Audit + Retainer includes the Marketing Strategy Audit above, plus one month of my time implementing the strategy and building the marketing engine you’ll need to really get rolling. Usually the first question I get after completing a Strategy Audit is “Can I hire you to do this for me?”, so I offer a 1-month retainer after the audit is complete.
Currently, this package is offered at a flat investment of $3,500. If you’re not sure if this is for you, no worries! We can always start with the initial audit and strategy and if you change your mind, we can discuss a retainer at a later date.
Ready to get started?
All you have to do to get started is book a (free) 30-minute discovery call where I’ll ask you a few questions and determine if you’re a good fit for the engagement.
If you’re a good fit, I’ll follow-up with an agreement and then we can get started!